and then, after i finally got my tits to look sufficiently flat, i realized that peoples had witnessed my extreme cupcakery. mwa.
hi! i'm mx. punk! my gender is nonbinary (neither male nor female), so please don't apply gendered pronouns to me.
i prefer singular "they," although anything nongendered is totally rad. if you think nongendered pronouns are weird, now's a neon time to try them out! yay!
don't make me bite you. or, you know, drool on you or something.
behold! the queer dinosaur from outer space!
this is a queer dinosaur from outer space. they like fishnets, plaid stuff, and stickers. the space-dinosaur is an aspiring reverse racist, misandrist, and trans*centric beast. the space-dinosaur and i have a lot in common.
- waiting for top surgery
- dear binary trans* guy who complained about referring to people of unknown gender with singular “they”
- coming out is hard
- i might start a side blog
- transness as a bridge between my “lives”
- “diversity” my awesome fat ass
- what to do if you’re having trouble with someone’s pronouns
- i’m back from my end-of-semester hiatus!
- i’m moving and it’s crunch time at school
- to the man who followed me into the women’s bathroom yesterday (poem)
- reclaiming my femininity
- binarist asshattery (9000th edition)
- biological sex as a social contruct
- reading suggestions
- Protected: this is what i look like! (message me for the password)
- August 2013 (2)
- July 2013 (6)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (8)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (6)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (9)
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (2)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (2)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (4)
- November 2011 (4)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (5)
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (1)